To strengthen young people’s sexual rights, and make young people aware of these rights so that they are capable of making informed choices and decisions related to their own sexuality, and also to take the consequences of these choices and decisions.
To strengthen young people’s commitment towards the organisation, and for the organisation’s program.
- Stimulate young people’s participation in the organisation and their commitment for its program, and to establish a youth council that will work as a reference group.
- Identify and cooperate with relevant youth organisations.
- Ensure the arrangement of events that are both informational and motivational for youth.
Increase access to comprehensive sexuality education and information in and outside of schools.
- Raise awareness among teachers’ organisations, youth organisations and politicians.
- Mobilise relevant organisations and pressure groups to promote comprehensive sexuality education.
- Increase the awareness in the media of the importance of comprehensive sexuality education.
Increase the availability and quality of youth friendly services.
- Raise awareness among politicians and governments in relation to improved access of youth friendly services.
- Support health workers, institutions and organisations that work to promote more youth friendly services.